Dyneva back orthosis
Dyneva back orthosis works in motion
Extension through movement
The unique spring mechanism actively stretches the muscles in motion, helping the user regain an active lifestyle with longer pain-free walking distances. An extension effect in motion is achieved thanks to the three-point principle.
Moveable shoulder pads
The moveable shoulder pads ensure an ideal fit.
Individually adjustable spring power
The user can easily adjust the spring themselves using the straps - to meet their own needs. However, the spring should not exceed an angle of 20°.
Open back design
The open back design makes the orthosis comfortable to wear and prevents excessive perspiration on hot days and in motion.
Easy adjustment of the abdominal strap
The abdominal strap is easy to adjust to various body sizes.
Innovative spring mechanism
The unique spring mechanism acts on the spinal column in motion. Active extension of the shortened and stressed musculatur in the lower spine straightens it and reduces pain.
Benefits at a glance
Active extension of the shortened and stressed musculatur in the lower spine in motion straightens it and reduces pain.
Open back design
- The open back design makes the orthosis comfortable to wear
- Easy to wear under clothing
- No perspiration on hot summer days
Can be adapted to virtually any body shape
Good fit and stabilisation with high wearer comfort thanks to breathable materials.
With pain syndromes of the lumbar spine caused by:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Lumbar facet joint syndrome
- Lumbar radicular syndrome (anterior thigh pain, lumboischialgia)
- Lumbar instability (e.g. spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis)
- Intervertebral disc prolapse and protrusion in the lumbar spine area
- General degenerative changes with reduced intervertebral disc height