Benefits at a glance
Handy back bag – the perfect storage space
The back bag integrated into the back upholstery is easy for the user to reach and is equipped with a magnetic closure.
Weight-optimised push handles
The new short push handles are optimised for low weight. Folding push handles are available as well.
Small folding size
In addition to its low weight, the Avantgarde DS stands out for its extremely small folding size of 27 centimetres. At the same time, it offers active wheelchair users a high level of stability and numerous options.
Seat and back upholstery
Ultralight seat and back upholstery optimised for low weight can be chosen as an option.
- High number of rear wheel positions
- Closed front frame with integrated footrest
- Aluminium tube frame with single and double crossbrace available
- Highly manoeuvrable thanks to compact dimensions
- Small folding size
- Permanently welded rear wheel position and back tubes curved to measure
- Ultralight rims with quick-release axles
- Various back upholsteries
- Various push handles
- Various side panels
- Various drive wheel rims
- Various push rings
- Wheelbase extension including wheel lock adapter
- Out-front scissor wheel lock
- Shock absorber
- Various caster wheels / caster forks
|Seat width||320–500 mm|
|Seat depth||360–520 mm|
|Front seat height||390–550 mm|
|Rear seat height||360–510 mm|
|Back height||250–500 mm|
|Lower leg length||160–510 mm|
|Overall length||720–1040 mm|
|Overall width||490–725 mm|
|Overall height||580–1100 mm|
|Folding size||from 260 mm|
|Max. load capacity||100/140 kg|
|Weight||from approx. 8,7 kg|
|Front frame angle||70°/80°|
- Download 1.71 MB | PDF
Avantgarde 4 brochure
Get further information about the Avantgarde 4 series.