Human Mobility for children
Children develop their own personality very early in life. They sense, feel, taste and smell the world in new ways every day. Special children do this in their own way. They need mobility solutions tailored to their particular needs. Mobility – as autonomous as possible – is crucial not only for your child's physical development, but also for comprehensive impressions of the environment and social interaction. We promote this development with our proven medical devices.
Explore the pages that follow to discover functional medical devices for all ages and development phases, making day-to-day family life noticeably easier for you – around the clock.
Why medical devices?
- Improve quality of life
- Promote independence and autonomy
- Boost self-esteem
- Increase mobility
- Make movements easier
- Accompany therapy
- Correct pathological postures and movements
- Support optimised and stable positions
- Support activities of daily life
- Promote social integration (i.e. during play)
- Reduce contractures
- Assist family members and attendants
- Avoid asymmetries
- Prevent secondary orthopaedic problems
- Regulate muscle tone