Dyneva back orthosis
Dyneva back orthosis works in motion
Benefits at a glance
Active extension of the shortened and stressed musculatur in the lower spine in motion straightens it and reduces pain.
Open back design
- The open back design makes the orthosis comfortable to wear
- Easy to wear under clothing
- No perspiration on hot summer days
Can be adapted to virtually any body shape
Good fit and stabilisation with high wearer comfort thanks to breathable materials.
With pain syndromes of the lumbar spine caused by:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Lumbar facet joint syndrome
- Lumbar radicular syndrome (anterior thigh pain, lumboischialgia)
- Lumbar instability (e.g. spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis)
- Intervertebral disc prolapse and protrusion in the lumbar spine area
- General degenerative changes with reduced intervertebral disc height
- download 1.15 MB | PDF
Information for users
Product information for the Dyneva
The brace is adapted for you by your O&P professional.
In principle, you should be able to put the brace on and take it off alone. If you have any questions, please consult your doctor.
Please discuss the exact amount of time with your doctor. In general, you should wear the brace primarily when you are moving, as it is only effective during movement. We recommend a maximum of two to four hours a day.
Fasten all hook-and-loop closures.
• Wash the straps and pads by hand in warm water at 30 °C with a pH-neutral soap. Rinse thoroughly.
• Allow to air dry. Do not expose to direct heat (e.g. sunlight, stove or radiator).
• Clean soiled areas of the brace’s frame with a moist cloth and allow to air dry.