Lumbar spine brace Smartspine LSO high
Stabilizing the lumbar spine
If you suffer from injuries concerning the lumbar spine the brace provides high stabilization and relieves the lumbar spine. Activating the muscular stabilization, it promotes the sensorimotor function and may relief pain.
The one-hand pulley system compresses and conforms to the individual patient’s anatomy. It provides compression for standing and sitting.
The pull cord is adjustable and ideal for an optimum anterior placement and individual adjustment.
Molded posterior panel shaped to mimick the natural lumbar anatomy for a perfect fit.
Mesh corset and padding
The breathable anterior, posterior and lateral padding as well as the mesh corset contribute to increased patient compliance.
The side panels are moulded and offer stabilization for a lateral control.
Benefits at a glance
The pulley system maximizes abdominal compression with minimal pull force. It compresses and conforms to the individual patient’s anatomy. Besides the system may be worked one-handed and the pull cord is adjustablable – ensuring a high degree of patient compliance.
Ideal for individual treatment
The modular step-down system ensures individual treatment strategies pre-op, post-op and throughout rehabilitation.
The posterior panel is molded and shaped to mimick the lumbar spine’s natural anatomy. Besides the pull cord is individually adjustable ensuring a perfect anatomical fit.
High degree of wearing comfort
The low profile design makes for a non-bulky design allowing for a high degree of wearing comfort underneath your clothing. Besides the corset is made of mesh and also padded with breathable pads. This again allows for a comfortable fit.
- Stenosis of the lumbar spine
- Degeneration of the lumbar intervertebral discs
- Spondylolisthesis of the lumbar spine
- Facet joint syndrome of the lumbar spine
- Spondylolysis of the lumbar spine
- Stable vertebral body fractures of the lumbar spine (with no neurological deficits)
- Post-operative stabilization after spinal fusion
- Mechanical low back/thoracic spine pain
- Compression fractures of the thoracic and lumbar spine (with no neurological deficits)
- Thoracic/lumbar disc herniation