Lumbar spine brace Smartspine LSO high
Benefits at a glance
The pulley system maximizes abdominal compression with minimal pull force. It compresses and conforms to the individual patient’s anatomy. Besides the system may be worked one-handed and the pull cord is adjustablable – ensuring a high degree of patient compliance.
Ideal for individual treatment
The modular step-down system ensures individual treatment strategies pre-op, post-op and throughout rehabilitation.
The posterior panel is molded and shaped to mimick the lumbar spine’s natural anatomy. Besides the pull cord is individually adjustable ensuring a perfect anatomical fit.
High degree of wearing comfort
The low profile design makes for a non-bulky design allowing for a high degree of wearing comfort underneath your clothing. Besides the corset is made of mesh and also padded with breathable pads. This again allows for a comfortable fit.
- Stenosis of the lumbar spine
- Degeneration of the lumbar intervertebral discs
- Spondylolisthesis of the lumbar spine
- Facet joint syndrome of the lumbar spine
- Spondylolysis of the lumbar spine
- Stable vertebral body fractures of the lumbar spine (with no neurological deficits)
- Post-operative stabilization after spinal fusion
- Mechanical low back/thoracic spine pain
- Compression fractures of the thoracic and lumbar spine (with no neurological deficits)
- Thoracic/lumbar disc herniation