Reclaim your way.
Benefits at a glance
Ascending and descending slopes
Whether ascending or descending – thanks to the Meridium’s ability to adapt, you can master ground inclinations effortlessly from the very first step. Increased security thanks to more ground clearance when ascending, comfortable descending thanks to the adapted rollover and fast full-surface ground contact.
Walking on uneven terrain
The Meridium adapts to the terrain with every step. No matter whether cobblestones, lawns or forest paths – real-time adjustment and improved ground contact mean it offers a high level of stability over different types of terrain.
Going down stairs
The Meridium enables you to place your entire foot on the step as you go down stairs. Instead of thinking about the correct placement of your foot, you can concentrate on your surroundings.
The Meridium identifies intuitively when you are no longer moving and require a secure, stable stance – even on slopes or uneven terrain.
Relief when sitting
When sitting, the Meridium lowers itself to the floor, which achieves a more natural-looking foot position and can also help relieve your residual limb.
Automatic heel height adjustment
No matter whether barefoot, flat soles or heels – thanks to the automatic heel height adjustment, shoes can be changed quickly and easily.
1) The resistance is adjusted when the foot touches the floor to achieve a comfortable heel leverage according to the user’s stride length.
2) Based on the individually adjusted resistance, the speed at which the foot lowers itself immediately adapts to the gait situation with every step.
3) Thanks to the high degree of movability and real-time adjustment during rollover, you benefit from prolonged, full-surface contact with the ground for the greatest possible stability and excellent traction.
4) The movable toe plate provides a large contact surface and ensures uniform pressure distribution in the forefoot area when rolling over the toes. The Meridium’s four axles give you a smoother, more natural gait pattern when rolling over the foot.
5) When your foot lifts from the floor, it remains in a rolled over position and thereby offers an enhanced level of safety as you walk.
The Cockpit app - easy mobile control
The Meridium adjusts itself automatically to diverse situations. Using the convenient Cockpit app for Android, you can also easily adjust the Meridium via smartphone. The app can be used to change the heel height, for example, or to select from a range of preset MyModes. The app also displays additional information such as the charge level of your mechatronic prosthetic foot. Alternatively, simple motion patterns or the optionally available remote control can be used to carry out adjustments.
- download 1.54 MB | PDF
Information for users
This brochure provides you as the user with complete information about the Meridium foot.
- download 33.55 MB | PDF
Instructions for use
This product information is intended for users of the Meridium prosthetic foot.
- download 1.52 MB | PDF
Information for technicians
In this brochure, you’ll find everything that you as a technician need to know about the Meridium.